Monday, June 11, 2012

one day you'll see that i can do it my way.

Feeling so stressed out now because of my parents. ): was just telling jerlyn jerelyn and boey about it on whatsapp. So going out to watch movies on weekends is wrong, because its expensive. okay. but going out for movies on weekdays is also wrong because weekdays are meant to be for working.

 "grow up already must learn useful things, cannot keep playing." what the shit. Its like i already try to help out in the office before going out. no matter how much i dislike it. the only reason I'm going there is because i always see you all coming home so late. Im sad that you all need to work so hard. but its like you dont appreciate that effort. everything I do is wrong.

its like im so sick of your naggings till a point that i dont want to share with you all what happened in my day anymore. I even have to force myself to eat a second dinner just because i know you will say i go out spend money. i feel so stressed out because of you. ): dont you see.

all i wan is a simple life. I really regretted not signing up for overseas university. ): but im not gonna just sulk and do nothing. Im gonna work very hard in my first semester and score a perfect GPA. then apply for a scholarship to transfer to an overseas uni. i'm not gonna use a single cent of your money.

Im gonna work hard with my own ability and show you and i can make it. I really hope i can do it. but if i fail, i'll just go for exchange programme i guess. 3rd year in switzeland. better than nothing.

its weird how i wish my sister was here. because maybe she'll know how i feel. she'll know what i can do. ): maybe she felt this way before. ):