Wednesday, May 9, 2012

worries.

hello! Havent been blogging for another half a year. but nothing much have changed since my last post. My life seems so perfect. so happy. I've got great friends,great family no matter how naggy they are, and a great boyfriend.

Went on the most awesome trip ever to tioman just last week. Its a trip that i will never forget. i love travelling to such places, where there isnt a city, no internet, no communication with the world, because its super relaxing. its like i dont have to worry about anything else. and just have as much fun as i want. :D

 life's great. graduated from 3 years of Singapore Poly. starting university in about 3 months time. friends are going into army soon. everyone is moving on with their lives.

 i only have one small problem. which is still the same since my last post. every single time i get to make a wish, be it a birthday, or in front of a wishing fountain, i'll always wish that this problem will slowly get better. i'm gonna work really hard, and gonna keep on wishing on every birthday till the problem is solved. I will make sure this problem doesnt haunt me for the rest of my life. (: things will be fine. it will be.