Friday, December 23, 2011

reality.

I suddenly have the urge to blog. so many things i wanna whine about. but nobody to hear them. i'd find myself irritating if i continue whining to people as well. Friends. how many of them stays throughout your life? none i presume. I watch my parents, and other adults. they dont have friends whom they tell their problems to. As we grow up, we slowly keep to ourselves more. because we get busy, and cant care so much about people's life. we're humans, Our lives and our own problems are always more important than anyone else, because humans are selfish. I wish i will never age. Or maybe die around 60 before all the illnesses come. so terrible ): but yea. i know. its part and parcel of life and all that. i feel that i cant communicate with people anymore ): its like year 1 in poly again. feeling all those "No one understands" "No one is there for me" all those bullshit. its not like i can control any of it. ): and i thought talking to people will make things better. but no. it made it worst. and i wished i didnt whine to my friends today. i feel so pathetic. im so damn tired with life. working. money. i just wanted a day of fun for myself. but i guess im just not fated to play. went one big round and i still have to work on saturdays. do what? wash plates. yea. on SATURDAY MORNINGS. i swear i've never work so hard in my entire life. never taken up so many different kind of jobs in such a short period of time. haha. desperate needs brings desperate measures. (: life is short. cherish what we have.