Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Secret Garden



I actually quite liked Secret garden despite the story being quite unrealistic. but because it shows that isnt a barrier for love between rich and poor. nothing else matters , and with love comes miracles. sounds cheesy. but yea. I wish theres really a wine that i can drink and switch souls with my partner every time it rains. would be such a great way to literally "put urself in their shoes".


watching Love Rain now. i like watching yoona act. only at episode 5 so i dont know the whole story yet. so im gonna stay at home and watch for the whole day. 

I love how Boey listens to me harp about my dramas. He actually sounds interested and it amazes me. hehe. thank you my boey! i feel like you're watching together with me and its so heart warming. 

actually abit unhappy today. should have just went out since you didnt rmb you wanted to run/swim. but oh well. forget it. no point harping over it since im the only one bothering. just sometimes i feel that its so difficult to please everyone around me. as i said, i always care too much and mess up everything in the end. rarr. 

cant wait for tmr. (: cant wait for next weekend to have a day out in batam w my boey.