Sunday, November 24, 2013

time.

ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR SINCE MY LAST POST.

so yea. its the exam period again. my 3rd semester, and 3 more semesters to go! Im approaching adulthood and I'm starting to be afraid. afraid of not getting a good job, of making choices. Yet I still cant wait to see my future.

the past year has been good. school have been tough, and will always be, but I am still doing what i love and trying to enjoy my last few studying years. Performed for dance synergy 35th anniversary concert recently, and it was by far the best concert i've been in. (:

exams are gonna be over in 10 days! :D really looking forward to it, because i want to spend as much time with my friends as i can! I don't know why but i feel like i haven't been some of them alot. theres actually a few friends that i miss being super close with. I dont know if i will get back these friendships but I will try, and i definitely wont forget.

and looking forward to the next semester because I will be going to perth for exchange :D you have no idea how much planning and preparation i did for this to work. An entire year of planning, module mappings, admin just for this 5 months of exchange. but im sure it'll be worth it. and sure it'll be a fruitful journey.

okay back to mugging! weeee!